TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- Personal data we gather about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we secure your data
- Children’s Information
- Information about cookies and other technologies we use
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
2. DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair and transparent, and our processing activities are lawful. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purposefor which personal data was gathered.
- We only gather and Process the minimal amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
3. DATA WE GATHER
Information you have provided
This might include your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address and comments, information necessary for delivering you a product or service, or to enhance your customer experience with us.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address and your shopping history (if there is any). We may also log your activities on our website.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
We use your personal data legally and/or with your Consent.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send or offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behaviors and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products and services offered or provided.
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we may offer you products/services that are similar or same as your previous purchases or browsing history to be legitimate.
We process your personal data in order to fulfill legal obligations and/or use your personal data as allowed by law. We reserve the right to anonymize personal data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only if it is anonymized.
We might process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of personal data is suitable for further processing;
- the further processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguards for processing.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes on this page.
5. WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if legally required.
6. HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where appropriate. We also monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we cannot guarantee the security of information. We will notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that we have personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately through our CONTACT page, and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
7. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work more smoothly. Cookies created by our website can only be accessed by us. You can control your cookies in your web browser. Disabling cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other entities such as advertisers. Some of these targeting or advertising cookies may be linked to the website of the other entity.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to this website.
→ Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the following URL – http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
Our Advertising Partners
Affiliate & Dropship Relationships
We participate in several affiliate program and may receive payments from linking to certain websites.
We have several dropship relationships, entities which ship products that may have ordered from us. We need to share your name and contact information to enable them to fulfil the shipment of your ordered goods or services.
Please use the CONTACT form on the CONTACT US page of this website to reach out to us.
Last modification was made November 5, 2020